Monday, February 14, 2011

Sien jor....hate school life

Ah.......long time no update my blog.....lol....

OMG.....a week passes, Chinese New Year holiday passes, my 13 years passes.....LOL.....damm sien this holiday, didn't gamble also.....only go ECM with friends before new year....really sien loh....sien till boom....stay at house and nothing do...everyday dota, dota, dota and dota.....play till want 'ci sin' jor.....

Haha....that day go 'cheong k' i sengaja sit beside her....Muahahaha.... But i won't upload that picture lah cause i scare she scold me...... :)

Haih....this year didn't get many angpao.....LOL liao....all cousin at ipoh, i didn't go back to ipoh so the angpao all i didn't get many angpao......BU SHUANG....!!!!

1 more thing I damm bu shung this new year.....is..................I cannot go my house bai nian.....WALAO EH, she got go leh but I cannot go......F.U.C.K.......damm beh song loh.....feel want to kill my mother already .....sien ah............after that I continue dota......==

No comments:

Post a Comment