Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I lost.....

I lost a friend..... I think is 2...... I think more than that.......

I lost a friend... I lost a friend that I don't wanna lost....... I don't want...

I lost a friend.... She  hates me.......

I lost a friend.... I don't wanna lost this frend....

I lost a friend.... I'm regret..... But i'm not going to do anything....

I lost a friend.... Am i crazy???

I lost a friend.... I'm lost..... Why????

I lost a friend... You..... That's you..... You the girl.....

I lost a friend... I'm sad..... Try to be happy....

I lost a friend... Try to do something to get back this friend.....

I lost a friend... Stop doing something that's stupid....

I lost a friend... Stop kidding cause they will believe...

I lost a friend... Maybe they do not believe...

I lost a friend... Maybe they just playing...

I lost a friend... Maybe they are not playing....

I lost a friend... Do something please...

I lost a friend... What am i doing???? Grr.... I'm not going to do anything....

I lost a friend... I hope you're also just kidding with me....

I lost a friend... Maybe you're serious.....

I lost a friend.... I don't wanna you.... Friend....

1 comment:

  1. If you were mentioned me, I was playing with you. But if you really want lost it, im okay.

    ReplyDelete