Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Last Day @ school (2010)

Yesterday (16/11) was the last for all SABS student to be in school .On that day all of us were juz like monkey run here run there ,stay @ other class n play....It was a damm nice day coz we no nid to study(LOL....the day after exam already no nid study lah bro....) we oso get our exam result n i get 4A n 3B unforetunately i din get my english exam paper.....lol.......

My gang (1RK4 chinese boys) all get 4A 3B we are so hapi.....but......Yao Jie's KH 78% teacher gv him 2 more marks n he bcome A in KH so he get 5A2B beh song......And then me n Jian Herng keep talking about tht  Yao Jie din get A in KH of final exam......ahahahahaha

Before we went back me n Jien Xern play "Co Di " in RK3 Jien Xern say tht he was "Co D King" n then i say i was "Co D Queen" ....lol Jia Yee oso beh tahan me n Jien Xern XDXDXDXD

Then we all went for holiday liao loh.....everybody i'll miss u when im not @ Kuantan .....miss me too ok???......

2 comments: