Thursday, May 5, 2011

Diao Lur..... =)

Lame Topic...

Awesome!!!! April test already passed and now I'm going to talk about my test result (=.= the test already passed for a week lah now only the about the test=.==.=.)... Haha... I got a perfectly nice result.

First, my math. WOO!!!!! Pro man my math always the most pro and  this time i got 60%!!!! WOO!!!! Clap clap... Damn It!!! Really Really DENG your lung loh.... Haih.... When I got my math paper I was shocked and I immediately say "FUCK!!!!"... Haih... T,T.... There was many mistake and got some question about square roots i'm not understand so loh.. I wrong... =.=... Haih... The most nice marks I got... C!!!!

Em... Others ah???? Em... Still ok loh.. My BM still the same level lah 68 loh... but....haih.... I'm so disappointed to myself to be a chinese... WALAO A!!!! I got 68 for my BC ah.... Deng lokh..... Sien diao liao... 68:68... T.T....

Sejarah I got 78 cause the mistook to count... After I counted!!!! I got 80 marks!!! WOOO HOOO..... Haha.... 1 more subject I damn shock is science... Muahahahahaha... You know how much I got??? 80%!!!! Sien again liao loh... Science only get 80... T.T... But I'll still a bit "an wei" when I saw Jian Herng (The crazy science lover) marks... Muahahahaha.. He got 82 only!!! hoo.... luckily... hahaha...

The highest marks for this time test. 88% = Geography.. Muahahahahaha.... Haha... Others all kns liao.. ^^..
Haih... 2RK4 2011 MOU HEI MONG liao!!!! T.T... I got 2C I still got Number 8 in my class... =.=.... Haih...

Em.... I think that's all for today's blog... And Thank You so much to you guys on 15/4.... ^^ Thanks.. <3... Thank You my dear....

No comments:

Post a Comment