Saturday, September 24, 2011

I love Malaysia/Malaysian! =)

I love Malaysian because most of the Malaysian never follow the rules.

I love Malaysian because most of the Malaysian speaks broken english. (Me)

I love Malaysian because most of the Malaysian speaks rojak.

I love Malaysian because most of the Malaysian speaks rude word.

I love Malaysian because most of the Malaysian gorek hidung when driving.


I love Malaysian because most of the Malaysian gorek hidung when nothing to do.

I love Malaysian because most of the Chinese Malaysian feels scared when ang mo trying to talk to them.

I love Malaysian because most of the Chinese Malaysian feels scared when malay trying to talk to them.

I love Malaysian because most of the Malaysian have 10 fingers.

I love Malaysian because most of the Malaysian have 10 toes.

I love Malaysian because most of the Malaysian plays 4D.

I love Malaysian because most of the Malaysian are lazy.

I love Malaysian because most of the Chinese Malaysian don't like the Malay Malaysian.

I love Malaysian because most of the Malaysian have hidden potential. (Very crazy talent)

I love Malaysian because most of the Malaysian puts RM2.00 in an angpao.

I love Malaysian because most of the Malaysian loves to blame TNB. (Joking joking)

I love Malaysian because most of the Malaysian lives in Malaysia.

I love Malaysian because this is my country.

I.... think that's all for this. You can like it, you can dislike it, it's up to you. Maybe some of the sentence make you angry what I can say is just i'm sorry. This post is just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment